Fans of the Flower Shop Mystery series have heard me say how hard it is to come up with a new title for each book. Now I’ve got double – no, make that quintuple -- trouble.
I need five new titles for FSM #17, which I’m working on now. I can’t give you the details without ruining one of the subplots, but I can tell you that all five winning titles will appear in the story and all of the winners’ names will be on the book’s acknowledgement page.
Also the person whose title is chosen as The Best of the Worst will get an autographed copy of the book when it’s released November, 2015.
Here are the rules:
1. The title must combine two themes: floral and mystery.
2. The title has to be so bad it is groan-inducing.
3. It should be from three to eight words long.
4. Original titles only (i.e. it can’t be from a published book no matter how bad it is.)
5. You can enter more than once but you can only win for one of your titles.
6. The contest will close Saturday, November 15, 2014, at midnight CST, 1 a.m. EST.
7. The winner will be notified via email and the winning titles will be announced Monday morning, November 17, on my Facebook page. (If you haven’t “liked” my author page yet, please do so here:
8. Submit your entry using the link below (and it will be available from my Facebook page starting on Tuesday, November 18.)
Okay, put those thinking caps on. Good luck, and may the worst title win!