I just read a fun article titled Christmas: What Would Happen If Men Ran It?
Women don’t have to be told that we still do most of the holiday planning, shopping, baking, cooking, wrapping, tree trimming…but what would be different if men handled everything?
According to this survey, they would:
- Do away with sending cards
- Ditch the turkey in favor of steak or carry-out
- Have those gifts wrapped at the store
- Make the kids help out more
- Refuse to visit the in-laws
One place the sexes didn’t differ? Family is top priority!
I bet homemade cookies would go the way of the dinosaur.
What else would change?