By Heather Webber
It’s been just over a month since my New Year’s resolutions were made, all bright and shiny and new.
To recap, I had five:
1) Write more & become more business orientated and entrepreneurial
2) Read more and keep better track of what I read
3) Respond in a timely manner to email—within 24 hours
4) Go to the dentist
5) Exercise more regularly
So how have I been doing?
1) So far, so good! I’ve been writing a ton (I’m working on It Takes a Witch, the first of my new series written as Heather Blake, debuting in 2012 from NAL), have lots of new ideas, and have started e-publishing some of my backlist. The e-book world was quite a learning curve, but I have to admit I like it.
2) So-so. The more I write the less time I have to read. I have managed to read four books, listen to another four, and I’ve kept track of them, too, in a handy-dandy notebook.
3) Also so-so. I’d say this is about 60% for me. I could do better...
4) Not yet, but I still have 10 1/2 months, right?
5) Let’s not talk about it.
How about you? Have you kept up with your resolutions?