1. Sometimes you have to do things that make other people happy (no matter how crazy it may seem to you.)
2. Raise your children with lots of love and affection. This is probably the most important task you can accomplish in life.
3. Take time to diet and exercise. A healthy mind in a healthy body. Don't let yourself go, You're too important!
4. Sometimes you really CAN have too much of a good thing. Your time and energy are limited. Choose wisely and don't act impulsively.
5. Take time to read. It will open a whole new world for you.
6. Ask and you shall receive. (well, sometimes.)
7. Embrace new technology, sometimes it can be a time-saver. If it becomes a time-sink, you can always ditch it.
8. Sometimes you need to just get away and think. Find a place where you won't be disturbed and enjoy the solitude.
9. Be sure to think outside the box. Even if society tries to put you in one.
10. Be calm, confident and think before speaking. Keep your own counsel. Words said in haste can never be taken back.
I hope you've enjoyed this glimpse into the life lessons I've learned from cats!
By Mary Kennedy