by Deb/HannahYou know how much I love lists, so here's the latest:
Based on a vote by 30,000 book clubs registered at Bookmovement.com here are the top May reads:
1. Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue
2. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
3. Water for Elephants: A Novel by Sara Gruen
4. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
5. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
6. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet: A Novel by Jamie Ford
7. Little Bee: A Novel by Chris Cleave
8. Cutting for Stone: A Novel by Abraham Verghese
9. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson
10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
And the top two risers:
Bossypants by Tina Fey (New at #29)
Heaven Is for Real by Todd Burpo (#30, up from #68 in April)
Can you believe I've only read 2 of these. I better get cracking.
Are you in a book club?
How many of these have you read?