- phone booths
- Bonanza (Little Joe)
- drug store fountains and cherry phosphates
- party phone lines
- Leisure suits
- chains on tires in the winter
Okay, I'm dating myself and to tell you the truth I won't miss the party lines and chains, but still it's fun to remember back when.
If you forgot how to make real popcorn, here's how we make it:
- 2-3 T oil in a sturdy pot or pan (we use coconut oil)
- 1 T salt mixed into the oil
- 3 kernels of popcorn
- cover the pot and turn it to high
- once the kernels pop, add a thin layer of popcorn
- cover, gently shake until the popping noise stops, then remove
- add butter and more salt (optional)
And silos. I don't see many anymore. What else will our kids and their kids miss out on?