I mean...how's a girl supposed to make the transition from Space Mountain to chapter revisions?
I haven't been to Disney for a few years, but I realized that the efficiency of their parks should be transfered to all areas of our lives. Those folks run things more smoothly than the U.S. Government. Here are some Disneyisms I think we should adapt to everyday life:
- We should have signs announcing the wait time of lines. This way, while in the bank or grocery store or airport security line, we can pick the shortest line every time.
- Zip-A-Dee-Do-Dah should play once a day in all stuffy office environments
- Disney characters should ring the opening bell for the stock market. It might cheer us up!
- People should wear silly hats and mouse ears when the feeling strikes them
- All women should receive at least one Princess Makeover
- We should all be able to travel to other countries as one can in Epcot without ever leaving home
- We should all scream at the top of our lungs (a la Tower of Terror) once a week
- We should all be able to have dinner with our favorite Disney character. I like Ursula from Little Mermaid and Mulan
What about you? As a full-grown adult, do you have a favorite Disney ride or character?